Creating impactful posters for medical congresses is an art and science
These 7 best practice tips can help improve the impact of your posters. As just one example, over 600 abstracts have been accepted for the World Union of Wound Healing Societies (WUWHS) in Florence this September.
Congress posters provide a unique forum for healthcare professionals to profile their work allowing them to present important new research information to a targeted healthcare audience. Posters can be a vital part of a Med Tech company’s communications strategy.
Top tips for applying congress posters best practice
- Remarkable content of value to congress delegates.
- Strong clinical cases or story. These clinical cases must be relevant to the delegate audience at a specific congress. This is particularly true when addressing a patient population or unfulfilled clinical need.
- Robust data. Good quality data should be included which supports the conclusions drawn.
- Clear structure. Impactful posters are presented with clear structure showing an introduction, objectives, methodology, results discussion, conclusion and references.
- Good quality photographs. Clear high resolution photographs with a dated legend that reinforce the intervention or outcome.
- A clean spacious layout. Clear presentation of the text, tables and photographs with significant white space.
- A high standard of English language use.
Allow us to help improve your congress posters
Share one of your recent posters with us and we will provide up to 10 recommendations on how it could be improved. With these improvements in mind, you can be confident of even better posters for the World Union and other congresses in the future.
Opencity Inc. think giving a spotlight to charities is important and one way we can be socially responsible.